Good morning, campus communicators!

Just wanted to make everyone aware that we have some great social media content about the Class of 2022 coming out this week in case you would like to share!

  1. Today, UT’s homepage has a Volunteer story about six new Vols who want to change the world. We have already shared this story on UT’s social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
  2. On Thursday, we will share a larger story from the forthcoming issue of Torchbearer magazine that features 12 members of the Class of 2022. This includes a couple of videos and a few stats about the freshman class. We will post this on all of UT’s social media outlets as well.

Below are the colleges with featured students:

Architecture: Shannon Story

A&S: Bradford Brewer (English), Bailey Kemper (History), Thais Lloyd (School of Art), Karalise Nikuze (Pre-Med), Leah Wolfe (School of Music), Trystan Fritts (School of Music), Alison Chudina (English & Social Work)

Communication and Information: Alonie Sutton and Christina Young

Engineering: Daniel Dos Santos (Nuclear Engineering), Kinley Koontz (Biomedical Engineering)

Haslam College of Business: Jake Lester (Marketing)

Herbert College of Agriculture: Ashlyn Anderson (Food Science), Caitlin Priester (Animal Science)

Social Work: Alison Chudina (Social Work & English)

Even if there isn’t a student from your college, department, or area, please consider sharing! We want to brag about our awesome students and our record-breaking year of recruiting.

Thanks!

Cassandra

Cassandra J. Sproles

Senior Editor & Executive Editor, Torchbearer magazine

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu