Dear Campus Communicators,

On Wednesday September 19, the university will host the first ever “Grateful Vol Day” where we will celebrate the generosity of University of Tennessee, Knoxville, donors by providing an opportunity for current UT students to personally thank them. From 10:00am to 2:00pm students can come by Humanities Plaza to write thank you notes to donors and get a free t-shirt!

Grateful Vol Day

Wednesday, September 19

10:00 am–2:00pm

Humanities Plaza

Grateful Vol Day aims to create a true culture of gratitude by:

  1. Educating students about the importance and impact of philanthropy
  2. Showing appreciation to the university’s generous donors

We hope you’ll help promote this fun day of gratitude! Attached is a toolkit that can serve as a guide. We have also created several graphics you can use here: tiny.utk.edu/GVD

Through your social media channels and other avenues please:

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at 865-974-3912 or [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance for your help,

Jessy

/Users/jlawre21 1/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1282464371

Jessy Lawrence

Senior Director of Advancement Communications

Tyson Alumni Center

1609 Melrose Avenue

Knoxville, TN 37996

(865) 974-3912

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">