Good afternoon communicators!

Please see the message below. If you or your colleagues know of any great students, please nominate them.

--

Knox.biz Magazine is launching an award called 20 Under 20, recognizing outstanding business-minded people under the age of 20 in the Knoxville area.

We’re coming up on the deadline for nominations, Sept. 21. I was wondering if you had any newsletters or student communication that may be able to spread word on campus about this local award. Or, perhaps your colleagues know of students you would like to nominate.

I’ve attached two flyers with further information.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I hope we cross paths soon!

Best,

Devyn Downey

Brand Manager
USA Today

Office: 615.259.8031

Mobile: 615.584.6758

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif

Katherine Saxon
Coordinator for Student Communications & Social Media Team Member

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu