Good afternoon,

This Sunday, we'll be performing maintenance on the core firewall.  Below are some details about the systems that will be affected.  We are trying to get the word out and wanted to make sure you knew.  If you have any questions, you can contact the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900 or help.utk.edu.

Thanks,
Rose

    Service: Firewall
    Message: OIT Network Services will be performing maintenance on the core firewall on Sunday, September 16th, from 8:00 AM to noon EDT.  Data Center networks and services will have significant interruptions during this time. Wireless, wired, and Internet service will not be impacted. Applications affected by this work include, but are not limited to:

    ANDI
    Apps at UT
    Archibus
    Banner
    CBER TLDS
    Central Authentication Service (CAS), including MyUTK, Canvas, and Lynda.com
    Citrix infrastructure
    Directory Services
    Emobile application
    Guest wireless portal
    MyUTK
    Onbase
    IRIS
    Sharepoint 2010 and 2016
    T-Storage
    UAchieve
    Unanet
    www.utk.edu

    Please contact the OIT HelpDesk at 865-974-9900 if you have any questions related to this announcement.

    Other Services Affected: ANDI, Apps@UT, Banner, Campus Information Systems, Faculty Information Systems, IRIS, MyUTK, Network, OIT Data Centers, Reporting and Analytics, Sharepoint, UT/OIT Websites
    https://help.utk.edu/status

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html