Hey guys who are getting frustrated from all the emails (same here). This is an automatic response system it looks like so even hitting reply or reply all will still send out emails to everyone. So if you'd like stop getting emails from this account, someone just emailed me to email this

Thanks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone