Issue 68.2 of Tennessee Libraries is now available online at http://www.tnla.org/?page=TL68_2.

This issue features write-ups of four 2018 TLA Conference presentations:

*         Georgia Baskett discusses how catalogers and technical services staff at the University of Tennessee-Martin have approached the challenges presented by transitioning to BIBFRAME and linked data<https://www.tnla.org/page/TL68_2_all>, specifically sharing some insights into a pilot project and various enhancements made to existing catalog records.

*         Ruth Hemphill shares a write-up of a skit performed by members of the Tennessee Council of the Blind: "L.I.F.E.: Leisure is For Everyone."<https://www.tnla.org/page/TL68_2_LIFE> The skit focused on showing "... how people with visual disabilities perform the same leisure activities (and some adventurous ones!) as people who are fully sighted."

*         Caren Nichter examines ways that student employees in technical services can be involved, encouraged, and better-supported as team players<https://www.tnla.org/page/TL68_2_encouraging> within the library, highlighting several methods that University of Tennessee-Martin librarians have employed to achieve this important goal.

*         Four early-career librarians, Nicole Wood, Noah Lasley, Will Buck, and Abi Parker Waldrupe, discuss how graduate school prepared them<https://www.tnla.org/page/TL68_2_four> for their eventual transition into first-year academic librarian appointments, including some very useful and practical tips on how to blend graduate school theoretical knowledge with real-world, on-the-job training.

The book reviews section<https://www.tnla.org/page/TL68_2_bookr> features two reviews of recent books with Tennessee connections: an interesting collection of nature essays by a Tennessee naturalist, and a novel about a musician set in 1980s Nashville.

Speaking of book reviews, we are pleased to announce that Ashley Roach-Freiman has been appointed Tennessee Libraries Book Reviews Editor<https://www.tnla.org/page/TL68_2_note>. We thank Wendy Doucette for her service in this role for the past two and half years.

And speaking of transitions, we are also happy to announce that the next issue of Tennessee Libraries will see the transition to a new editorial team. Sharon Holderman from Tennessee Tech University is the new Editor of Tennessee Libraries, and Jennifer Queen from Nashville Public Library is the new Associate Editor of Tennessee Libraries. Please join us in welcoming them!

If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to Tennessee Libraries or in writing a book review for a future issue, please see the links below. The Call for Papers page<http://www.tnla.org/?33> includes future submission dates.

Thank you,

Kristen West, Editor
Ashley Shealy, Associate Editor

Tennessee Libraries Home: http://www.tnla.org/?17