Is this the same webinar offered at 2 different times or is it 2 different topics?

Suzanne Robinson | NPL | 615.862.5866, ext. 73847

From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrea N. Zielke
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2018 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TEL: Upcoming HeritageQuest Webinars

Haven't used HeritageQuest in a while? Need to know how to incorporate it into your Adult programming?  We have some upcoming webinars to bring you up to speed on the resources available in HeritageQuest.

TEL - HeritageQuest Online
Tuesday, August 14, 2018 1:00 pm, Central Daylight Time
Register at https://proquestmeetings.webex.com/proquestmeetings/onstage/g.php?MTID=e410ae9de298b3f4f566929a7f4d2f18a

Monday, August 20, 2018 9:00 am, Central Daylight Time
Register at https://proquestmeetings.webex.com/proquestmeetings/onstage/g.php?MTID=e44583b43215974a2a77a51bf7cedf801

The webinars will be recorded.  If you are unsure you can attend the live webinar, if you register, you will receive the link to the recorded session for TEL.  You can also find additional recorded webinars and trainings at https://www.tntel.info/content/training-calendar.

Andrea Zielke
TEL Administrator
Tennessee Electronic Library<http://tntel.tnsos.org/>
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
Phone: 615-532-4627
Fax: 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>