From: Kayce Gill
Date:08/10/2018 9:04 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Policies & Procedures for Binding Theses & Dissertations

Hello,

I am reviewing our library's policies and procedures for binding theses and dissertations. We would like to move to an electronic-only collection for our institutional repository. I would like to know the following:
  1. Does your institution or library provide a bound copy to each student for free, or do students pay for bound copies?
  2. What is the process for students to request bound copies?
  3. What binding company do you use for theses and dissertations?
Thank you,
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Kayce Gill MSIS
Library Services Coordinator & Electronic Resources Librarian
Beaman Library