Print

Do all of the plants have rice hulls? There are some reports of herbicide residues occurring in rice hulls but I haven’t heard of any reports of damage occurring when rice hulls used for container mulch/weed control. Something to look into though.

Dr. Tom Fernandez
Department of Horticulture
1066 Bogue St., Room A216
Michigan State University