Recent Grads – Please see the note below from Joe Pyle at ORNL. His team is planning on hiring some new, full-time contractors to help with one of their projects. The positions will likely be temporary, one year contracts. Please forward your resumes to Joe.

MC

From: Pyle, Joe E. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 11:49 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ORNL GIS openings coming soon

Michael,

In the near future the team I am on will be hiring some new people to assist with creating datasets for building detection using deep learning.  Some folks have moved on to school/other jobs, yet the demand to map new areas increases.  We’re looking for some patient, consistent, detail-oriented people.  I’m guessing they’ll hire 4-6 new folks.

I’ve been asked if I know of anyone who’d be interested, so I thought I’d let you know about it.  Folks can forward their resumes to me.

Thanks,

Joe Pyle

GIS Research Assistant

Population Distribution and Dynamics

Geographic Information Science and Technologies Group

Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Bldg 5600x / L401-02