Please see the attached flyer for an opportunity to participate in an EPA green infrastructure competition on campus.

_________________________

Melissa Hinten, PhD
Department of Geography
207 Burchfiel Geography Bldg.
University of Tennessee
Knoxville TN 37996

This Fall I will be leading a group of students in a class format to submit either a demonstration project and/or campus master plan (dependent on student turn out). This will be an interdisciplinary undertaking that hopefully will bring students from landscape arch, architecture, civil & environmental engineering, and building sciences.

The hope is to work with Omni-Ecosystems from Chicago to develop and implement green technologies on campus, this competition will facilitate the design conversation. I have taken part in this competition twice before (winning 2nd in 2015 and 1st in 2017) and the concept designs were used by the university administration to apply for state grants to develop portions of campus.

I have attached a flyer with email and would greatly appreciate it if you could help to circulate it to students and faculty within your department.

Thanks for your time.

Ian McRae

--
Visiting Professor
University of Tennessee, Department of Plant Sciences

Research Data Analyst
UC Berkeley, College of Environmental Design

(916) 254-9421