From: TNGIC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 11:08 AM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2018 Eastern Regional TNGIC Forum

http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?a=1109564192630&r=3&c=2bdee6e0-3d17-11e7-9491-d4ae52a6892e&d=1131134282404&ch=2c11ddc0-3d17-11e7-94a7-d4ae52a6892e&ca=454586ae-93b2-4e86-bb8e-2275b548ba9f&o=https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/s.gif

TNGIC - Tennessee Geographic Information Council

TNGIC Transparent Logo

08/22/2018

Join Our Mailing List

Hello, TNGIC Members

Thanks to the diligent work of the 2018 Eastern Regional TNGIC Forum Planning Committee and the support of Vendor/Exhibitors and Presenters, we have an outstanding event planned.

The 2018 Eastern Regional TNGIC Forum will be held Thursday September 13th in Kingsport at the Eastman Lodge.  Pre-conference training and a picnic social is planned for Wednesday September 12th.  The event is free but we need you to register if you plan to attend. Your pre-registration will assist us with the planning for lunch, etc.

Note - Registration will be closed if we reach full capacity; please register asap.

Complete Forum Info can be found here http://www.tngic.org/2018-regionals.htm#2018east

Planned Highlights:

Keynote Speaker
Stacey Whaley -  Sevier County GIS Director - Stacey has an awesome presentation planned relating to the GIS contributions to Fire Fighting efforts in the Great Smoky Mountains.

Vendors/Exhibitors/Advertisers

Woolpert

ESRI

Duncan Parnell

G-Squared

S&ME

ETSU

UT Knoxville

North River Geographic

(Possibly others)

A full schedule of great presentations including a presentation on the National Map

Pre-Forum Classes September 12, 2018

Lidar Workshop  (September 12, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.) - Paul Dudley, State of Tennessee

GPS Data Collection with Mobile Devices Workshop September 12, 2018 1:00 p.m. to 4 p.m. - Cliff Hoeffner, Duncan Parnell

ESRI ArcGIS Pro Workshop September 12, 2018, 9:00 to 12 noon Ian Feathers, ESRI

Map Gallery

Free pre-forum geocaching event and picnic social with a Cornhole Tournament September 12, 2018

We hope to see you soon!

Sent on behalf of:  David Light

Janet Light

TNGIC Office Manager

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

TNGIC, PO Box 330906 , Nashville, Tennessee 37203

Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif