Hello Southern Region Friends!

Due to overwhelming response to the Southern Region conference this September and some restrictions we’re facing with capacity in our conference meeting rooms, we are moving forward the deadline for registration for the 2018 Conference in Charleston, SC to August 15, 2018.    http://www.clemson.edu/public/2018srabpo/index.html

If you haven’t already booked a hotel room, both hotels in which we had rooms blocked are full.

Other nearby hotels include Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston and Hampton Inn Charleston – Historic District

Embassy Suites: http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/south-carolina/embassy-suites-by-hilton-charleston-historic-district-CHSESES/index.html

Hampton Inn: http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/south-carolina/hampton-inn-charleston-historic-district-CHSHDHX/index.html

Please make sure you and your colleagues have registered and secured a room.

If you have agenda topics you’d like addressed in our roundtable discussions, please send them to me.  We look forward to hosting you in the Palmetto State!

                        Mike

Michael J. Simmons | Administrative Officer

PSA/CAFLS | Clemson University
E-mail:
[log in to unmask] | Phone:  864.656.2511

Clemson University Cooperative Extension Service offers its programs to people of all ages, regardless of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status and is an equal opportunity employer.