To Whom It May Concern:

            My name is Amy McGee from Kentucky State University.  Representatives from Kentucky State University will be attending the Southern Regional Agriculture Business & Personnel Officers Conference on September 12-14, 2018.  Please complete the attached Vendor Registration and W-9 forms so we can enter your organization into our Accounts Payable system to pay for the conference.

            Thank you for all your assistance regarding this matter.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Amy McGee
Grant and Administrative Assistant
College of Agriculture, Communities, and the Environment
Cooperative Extension Building - Room 215
Kentucky State University
400 East Main Street
Frankfort, KY  40601
Phone:  (502) 597-6408