Hello Southern Region Colleagues!  Please see the request below:

NC State Extension is in the process of developing a promotion ladder for
non-faculty Extension Assistants and Extension Associates on campus. We are
seeking precedent information from other land-grant institutions who may
already have promotion ladders in place. Specifically, we are seeking
information on salary incentives (e.g. % salary increases) provided at
promotion from one level on the ladder to the next level. We will
appreciate any examples you can share.

Please send any information you have directly to Gary Bullen directly at
[log in to unmask] (using Extension Associate Promotion Ladder as the
subject).

--

*Nikki Kurdys, **SPHR, SHRM-SCP*

HR Manager
NC State University
Extension Personnel
Campus Box 7917
Raleigh, NC 27695

Phone: 919.515.1382
Fax: 919.513.2617

[image: N.C. Cooperative Extension Logo_Stacked color_No shadow]