From: Womac, Amanda Boyd
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 2:35 PM
To: Kalafsky, Ronald V
Subject: Social Media Ambassador program check in

Hi Ron,

The fall semester is approaching and I wanted to check in and see if you have any leads on students for the social media ambassador program we are launching in September. If so, please send me their names, email addresses, and the name of the supervising faculty member.

We are planning a three-hour training for the students and a two-hour training for the faculty in mid-September and hope to get that on everyone’s calendars as soon as possible.

If you do not plan to use students to help with your social media in the fall, please let me know.

If you have any questions, please email or call me.

Thanks!

-Amanda

Amanda Womac

Director of Communications