Geographers,

I’m looking for an undergraduate student to help me with geospatial outreach events for the coming year. This is going to involve a wide variety of tasks ranging from data creation, to social media work, to event organizing. The schedule is flexible most of the year except when we get close to some of our upcoming events (GIS Day, Cumberland URISA, etc). If you are interested, please take a look at the posting at https://utk.studentemployment.ngwebsolutions.com/JobX_ManageJob.aspx?JobId=4789 and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Michael Camponovo

GIS Outreach Coordinator

Geography Department