The NMRT Resume Review Service Committee is recruiting volunteer resume reviewers and booth greeters as well as taking resume review appointments for the 2018 ALA Annual Conference!  This is a free in-person service that will be located in the ALA Job Placement Center on Saturday, June 23 & Sunday, June 24 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM both days. Visit our informational website for more details, to access volunteer forms, or to sign up for an appointment: https://sites.google.com/view/nmrtresumereview2018annual.  We're especially looking for Saturday reviewers, so if you can spare even an hour, please consider helping out!

If you have any questions, please contact NMRT Resume Review Service Committee
Chair Hannah Buckland at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Assistant Chair Jillian Hayes at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  Thank you!

Sharon Holderman
Coordinator of Public Services
Associate Professor
Volpe Library, Tennessee Tech University
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sholderman