Well done, Courtney!  Heather certainly deserves to be recognized and what a fitting tribute to her and her life of service.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 11:34 AM, Courtney F <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
All,

I wanted to let you know that I have submitted a Memorial Resolution honoring Heather Lanier to ALA Council at the ALA Annual Conference that starts on Friday.  Heather's name will be read at the ALA Membership Meeting on Saturday and at ALA Council III on Tuesday.

The resolution is attached.  Many thanks to Susan Earl for her wonderful work on this document.

Thanks,
~Courtney F.
Tennessee Chapter Councilor

--