We are posting this on several lists, so apologies if you receive this multiple times. We are conducting a survey on self-published books in libraries, particularly in academic libraries, for a future publication. For our purposes, we are defining self-published books as any book published in electronic or print format either directly by the author or through "assisted" self-publishing (in which a publisher allows the author control over content, price, formatting, marketing, and release dates, but may provide services such as editing, publicity, cover art, and procurement of ISBNs for a fee or a percentage of the cover price). The survey is anonymous unless you choose to self-identify, and should only take about 5 minutes of your time. If you are interested, please click on the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TBYTJP3

Also, please feel free to forward the link to anyone else you think might be interested. The survey will close on July 16, 2018. Thanks for your time.

Leslie Adebonojo
Student Engagement and Instruction Librarian
Sherrod Library
East Tennessee State University

Katy Libby
Cataloging and Metadata Librarian