Hi everyone!

We are currently hiring a Library Administrative Services Coordinator
<https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=15430&clientkey=DEB43C3FD051B594AA4F4829C8587DC3>
at Cumberland University. Cumberland University is located in Lebanon, and
the student population is rapidly growing thanks to Tennessee Promise. We
are a small staff, but we're pretty friendly (well, I have my days, but if
you give me an iced coffee, I usually perk up...).

The responsibilities listed in the job posting are likely to change and be
split up among all of us, so do not let a lack of skills or knowledge in
any of the areas stop you from applying! This is an entry-level position
and would be ideal for someone enrolled in library school. If you have any
questions, please email me, and I will be glad to answer them!

Thanks!
Amber

Amber McKee
Vise Library