From: Olfenbuttel, Colleen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 5:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; Chris DePerno ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Muller, Lisa Irene <[log in to unmask]>; David Scott Jachowski <[log in to unmask]>; Urbanek, Rachael E. <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: NPCA Wildlife Fellow

Please feel free to distribute below and attachment.

Colleen Olfenbuttel
Certified Wildlife Biologist(r)
Black Bear & Furbearer Biologist, Surveys & Research Program
Wildlife Management Division
NC Wildlife Resources Commission
office: 919-920-6302   //   mobile: 919-920-6302
ncwildlife.org<http://ncwildlife.org/>

Learn to live responsibly with bears by following the 6 BearWise Basics: bearwise.org
[BearWiseNClogo_state outline_for PP]
Get NC Wildlife Update<http://www.ncwildlife.org/Enews/index.htm> - news including season dates, bag limits, legislative updates and more -- delivered to your Inbox from the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission.