Hello Southern Region!!

We are excited about the overwhelming response to this year’s conference and look forward to seeing you in September in Charleston.

As you may know, the Francis Marion Hotel is unfortunately full on Thursday night so they have partnered with us to secure rooms at another hotel close by at the Marriott Courtyard Charleston Historic District.  The rooms are $199/night and that rate is available 9/9 – 9/16.  We’ll have the new hotel information added to the website as soon as we can.  Please see the information in the email below.

Please make sure you are registered, we have several folks who got rooms at the Francis Marion Hotel, but they have not yet registered for the conference.  Early Bird deadline to register for the conference is July 12th.

Conference Website: http://www.clemson.edu/public/2018srabpo/index.html

Overflow Hotel Info:

Here is the reservation link your guests can use to make online reservations:

Book your group rate for Southern Region Agriculture Business and Personnel Officers Conference - Clemson University

You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.

Southern Region Agriculture Business and Personnel Officers Conference - Clemson University

Start date: 9/9/18
End date: 9/16/18
Last day to book: 8/13/18

Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:

·  Courtyard Charleston Historic District  for 199.00 USD  per night

Book your group rate for Southern Region Agriculture Business and Personnel Officers Conference - Clemson University

Michael J. Simmons | Administrative Officer

PSA/CAFLS | Clemson University
E-mail:
[log in to unmask] | Phone:  864.656.2511

Clemson University Cooperative Extension Service offers its programs to people of all ages, regardless of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status and is an equal opportunity employer.