You are invited to an STC-ETC summer social! It’s a summer splash celebration.

Visit with fellow tech comm professionals, colleagues, families, and friends—all ages, professions, and persuasions are welcome!

Where:        The Kneppers’, 3036 Norris Freeway, Andersonville, TN  37705, replete with pool and two dogs, Ty & Jake (they don’t swim, but you might like to), yard games and room to throw your frisbee or football. (All indoors if it rains)

When:         Saturday, July 14, 3-7:00 pm

Bring to share:      A bag of something crunchy, or veggies, or dessert, or a beverage of choice if we do not have your fav, or nothing if you are in a rush and just want to come!

Provided: We will provide grilled chicken, iced tea, wine, beer, and a salad or two.

PLEASE RSVP TO [log in to unmask]NET AT YOUR FIRST CONVENIENCE.

summer splash
celebration