Geographers - Please see below for a free local conference being held this fall. If any of you have been working on summer research or want to present on your Eureca projects, this is a great, low cost, low stress opportunity to do so. It's also a great networking opportunity with geospatial professionals from East Tennessee.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.

MC

From: Light, David S [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 8:53 AM
Subject: Vendor Information - 2018 Eastern Regional TNGIC Forum - With the Theme of "Growing GIS"

Vendors - We hope to see you at the 2018 Eastern Regional TNGIC Forum

The FREE FOR ATTENDEES - 2018 Eastern Regional TNGIC Forum will be held Thursday September 13th in Kingsport at the Eastman Lodge.  Pre-conference training and a picnic social is planned for Wednesday September 12th.  The attached PDF contains the detailed invite for vendors. We hope to have attendee registration up soon.

The last time this conference was held in this location we had approximately 125 Attendees - We hope to have at least this many again this year.

You may also reply to this email if you have questions.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Thanks,

David S. Light, GISP
Eastman Chemical Company
Utilities Division
Distribution Services Dept, Bldg. 117
Phone (423) 229-2189, Cell (423) 276-6569
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
NETGIS<http://www.netgis.org/> President
TNGIC<http://www.tngic.org/> Member (Past President 2010-2011)

If you no longer wish to receive emails from NETGIS, reply to this note with "unsubscribe".