From: Dami, Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 2:19 PM
To: Tran, Liem
Subject: GIS Intern Opportunity at Wood

Hello Dr. Tran,

Hope all is well!

The Nashville Office is hiring a GIS Intern. Anyone who has completed intro to GIS or higher (undergraduate or graduate) would be well qualified. There is potential for hiring them at the end of the internship period, but it is not guaranteed. If you have anyone in mind, could you have them apply to the link below and also have them send me their resume so I can forward it to my manager?

https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/gis-intern-amec-foster-wheeler-JV_IC1144541_KO0,10_KE11,30.htm?jl=2804603643&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

Thank you!

Dani

Danielle H. Dami

GIS Analyst

Environment and Infrastructure Solutions
Direct: +1 (615) 577 7024

Note: Amec Foster Wheeler E&I is now part of Wood.
www.woodplc.com

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" border="0" src="cid:[log in to unmask]">

This message is the property of John Wood Group PLC and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates and is intended only for the named recipient(s). Its contents (including any attachments) may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. Unauthorized use, copying, distribution or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited. We assume no responsibility to persons other than the intended named recipient(s) and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions which are a result of email transmission. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email to the sender and confirm that the original message and any attachments and copies have been destroyed and deleted from your system.

If you do not wish to receive future unsolicited commercial electronic messages from us, please forward this email to: [log in to unmask] and include “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. If applicable, you will continue to receive invoices, project communications and similar factual, non-commercial electronic communications.

Please click http://www.woodplc.com/email-disclaimer for notices and company information in relation to emails originating in the UK, Italy or France.

As a recipient of an email from a John Wood Group Plc company, your contact information will be on our systems and we may hold other personal data about you such as identification information, CVs, financial information and information contained in correspondence. For more information on our privacy practices and your data protection rights, please see our privacy notice at https://www.woodplc.com/policies/privacy-notice