Geography Faculty, Staff, Graduate Students, and Club Geography,

I’ll be hosting an event for incoming freshmen on Tuesday August 7 from 1:30 – 2:30 pm here at BGB to promote geography and geospatial technology, and hopefully recruit some students into our program. My plan is to have the AR Sandbox and the SimTable set up for our visitors in one of the labs. If any of you would like to participate and highlight your research, your lab, your club outreach events, etc, please let me know so that we can coordinate for the event.

Thanks,

MC

From: "Ridgell, Morgan Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 10:06 AM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Pendergrast, Shanna Louise" <[log in to unmask]>, "Kalafsky, Ronald V" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: STEM "Break Out" Sessions - 2018 Intercollegiate Summer Bridge Program

Good morning,

I just wanted to follow up to see if your department was still interested in this opportunity to work with our incoming first year students! The highlighted dates and times below are currently full. Please let us know if the any of the remaining dates would work with your schedule.

Thanks again,

Morgan

Morgan Ridgell

Academic Advisor