Please see below for a job opportunity from Adam in NYC!

From: "Alsamadisi, Adam Guy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, June 4, 2018 at 12:21 PM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>, GeogGrads <[log in to unmask]>, Club Geography at UT <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: A couple of great job opportunities

Hi Everybody!

I hope all is well with everybody and you're enjoying your first few weeks of summer! As some of you know, I've relocated to New York City and started a GIS position with the State's Department of Housing and Community Renewal. For those of y'all/"yous guys" who care, although has been a cumbersome move but things are beginning to fall into place better than I thought.

Are you  or anybody that you know looking for a GIS related position in NYC? We can talk more over email but I've been asked to recommend somebody with GIS and statistics experience, and preferably a master's degree. The position is government affiliated and involves hurricane recovery services, from my understanding. Anyways send me an e-mail with your resume if you'd like me to pass it along!

All good things,

Adam Alsamadisi

Senior GIS Analyst

New York State Housing & Community Renewal

641 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022

Doctoral Candidate

The Department of Geography

The UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way, Knoxville TN 37916