If any of you are looking for an opportunity to use your database design skills see below.

MC

From: "Anderson, Monica Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, June 29, 2018 at 12:28 PM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: not exactly GIS work...database design opportunity

Michael,

I graduated from the Geography Department in December and wanted to pass along an opportunity to the Geography group. Please see the email at the bottom for more details. Anyone interested in database design or having database experience would be a perfect fit. This experience would be a great addition to any resume and will be highly useful in any GIS career.

I worked with Star a number of years ago on other projects, she’s a great lady.

Thank you!

Monica G. Anderson, GISP
Staff Augmentation Contractor; GIS Analyst
TVA GIS & Mapping Dept.
(865) 632-3771 (w)