Faculty, Staff, and Students,
Please see below for a local outreach opportunity. Unfortunately I’ll be at a GIS conference that day, but if any of you want to take the Sandbox or SimTable to the STEM meeting please let me know. I’ll walk you through the set up process if you aren’t familiar with it.

MC

From: "Samuel, Javiette Vashann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, June 25, 2018 at 10:46 AM
To: "Camponovo, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Opportunity

Hi Michael,
Hope you’re having a great summer. I have been talking with Emerald Youth Foundation about STEM opportunities. The organization works with limited resource youth. They have extended an invitation for UT to make a presentation from 2:00-3:00 on Monday, July 9 at the Calling and Career Center, 601 College Street. I plan to discus STEM careers briefly but I want to offer some interactive, hands-on opportunities.  My graduate student, Kortney will present an interactive session for approximately 20 minutes. Can you do a 20 minute session with the AR Sandbox? They anticipate 10 students and 5 adults, for a total of 15. They have a Smart TV available if you would like to display anything on there. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Best,

JS