Hello, everyone!

Thanks to all who made it out today to the social media roundtable. I have a few resources to share with you.

Here is the spreadsheet of social media accounts and holders. Please add your details to this as needed: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SocNtemBrxHMENTfOsKaDgDIXPcvW2t5Pab8v4_R0ao/edit?usp=sharing

We’ve started a Facebook group for UT's social media people to connect with each other and troubleshoot issues. Request to join at https://www.facebook.com/groups/453311198425399/.

The utk.edu Social Scene page includes a collection of social accounts, a hashtag guide, and our UT emojis: https://www.utk.edu/social. In the fall, we will be auditing the account list to make sure we’re up to date.

Karen Dunlap

Media and Internal Relations

Office of Communications and Marketing

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville