Greetings all,

The Graduate School would love to hang some images of graduate students in our conference room, and we’re just checking to see if anyone has any high-resolution images of graduate students that you’d like to share. We found a couple on AssetBank, but images of graduate students are rather few and far between. The kinds of things we’d like to see would be images of graduate students “in action” (in the lab, teaching, working, etc.), maybe out in the field, being social, etc.

Just thought I’d reach out and see if this group had any images they might be willing to let us use.

Thanks!

Sean

--
ut-emailsignature