Good morning, Campus Communicators!

Last spring, the Office of Communications and Marketing worked with One Stop on website updates, and this summer, we’re doing user testing to make sure users—specifically students (prospective, incoming, and current) and their families—can easily navigate the site and complete top tasks.

We’re doing this testing in the UT CCI-ORNL User-eXperience Lab on June 13 and June 14, and we need your help recruiting student and family participants. Do you know of any students who are working, interning, or taking classes at UT this summer who work be willing to give us approximately 45 minutes of their time? Do you have any friends or colleagues who have a student at UT or a student who is either interested in UT or will be attending in the fall? Do you know a local incoming student who would have fun testing a website?

We’ll schedule folks within the following time blocks both days (one person per time slot), and I’d appreciate any names/contact information you could provide by the end of this week. It’s always tough to recruit folks during the summer, but this website is an important one for UT.

9–10 am

10–11 am

11 am–noon

1–2 pm

2–3 pm

3–4 pm

4–5 pm

Thank you! Please let me know if you have any questions about this project.

Carol Andes

/Users/candes/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_542372346

Carol Andes

Senior Project Manager, Creative Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Office of Communications and Marketing

91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu