The 14th Annual Memphis Area Circulation Conference
Early Registration has been extended to May 16th.

 <https://sites.google.com/site/circulationconference/home> is a fun, informative, and inexpensive opportunity for library staff (and librarians) to network and attend programs.

The conference will be held on Friday, June 15, 2018 at the Ned R McWherter Library at the University of Memphis.
<http://www.memphis.edu/libraries/about/index.php>,

The registration fee is $40 for early registration (April 27th to May 16th).
The registration fee is $50 for normal registration (May 16th to June 5th).

Follow this link to the registration form.
Just as a reminder.  After hitting the submit button on the form, you are tentatively registered for the
conference. To finalize your registration, for early registration we must receive your registration fee by May 10th, and for regular registration we must receive you registration fee by June 5th, 2017. We do not accept on-site registrations.
Make out a check to 'Barret Library' and please put Circulation Conference on the memo line of the check.
Mail the check to:

Amanda Ford,
Barret Library, Rhodes College,
2000 North Parkway,
Memphis, TN 38112.
If you have any questions about the registration fee, please contact Amanda Ford at [log in to unmask].
Registration fee info is also available at the conference website:

If you have any conference questions email MemphisCirculationConfer[log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Circulation Conference Planning Committee