Please excuse duplicate or cross postings, but this may be of interest; it’s free so I would imagine fill up quickly, so if interested please register as soon as possible.

From: sela List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gordon Baker
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: [GLA-L] Register Now -- 2018 AABIG Conference! (FREE Conference) REMINDER

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Wesley Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 17, 2018 at 12:47:35 PM EDT
To: AABIG <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

Register now for the 16th annual Atlanta Area Bibliographic Instruction Group Conference.. This conference is FREE. All librarians, library students, and others who instruct or plan to perform instruction in libraries of any kind can benefit.

Theme: Instruction Near and Far: Engaging Our Audience Where They Are

Conference Date:        June 8th, 2018     8:30 AM - 3:30 PM

Location:       Mercer University Atlanta (free parking)

Keynote Speaker: Jason Puckett (Georgia State University Library)

Lunch: Attendees will do lunch on their own. Recommendations will be provided.

Go to the AABIG website for more information.

Register here* to come. The conference is free. Donations are welcome.

For more information, go to:  http://aabig.weebly.com/

* https://goo.gl/forms/2qGVldlDbSdqtxld2

Thank you,

T. Wesley Stewart, President