Forwarded on behalf of the ALA NMRT.

Kate Lewallen
NMRT Chair

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amanda M Goodsett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 24, 2018 at 9:24 AM
Subject: [NMRT-L] NMRT ALA 101 Task Force Applications due June 8
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all!

NMRT is collaborating with ALA's Membership Development Office to put
together a resource called ALA 101, and we need NMRT members to help us!
We're putting together a task force of 4-8 members to outline the content
for bite-sized resources in various formats (maybe videos, handouts, a
website presence, etc.) that address some of the most common questions
about ALA and how to get involved. This is your chance to get creative! Do
we need interviews? A Q&A page? Infographics? We're open to ideas!

If you're interested in working on a team to develop the ideas for this
resource, consider applying to be on this task force by *June 8th*. We'll
submit some ideas by the end of July to see how much they cost to have
professionally produced and submit official proposals by the end of
September!

Apply at the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/boxIpMx5OSmHgjTv2

Have questions? Feel free to email Mandi at [log in to unmask] Thanks
for considering applying to be part of this project!

Mandi Goodsett, M.S., M.Ed
Performing Arts & Humanities Librarian
Michael Schwartz Library, RT 110D
Cleveland State University
2017-2018 NMRT President
*Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, and Hers*

--
Kate Lewallen