Hello Everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce that Mr. Douglas Bohner has been named as the next Human Resource Officer for University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture and University of Tennessee Extension Human Resource Director. Mr. Bohner began his position with the UT Institute of Agriculture on May 1st, 2018.

Mr. Bohner holds a BS in Criminal Justice as well as a MS in Human Resources and has over 17 years of Human Resources experience in a variety of roles. Most recently Mr. Bohner has served as the Director of Human Resources for HomeServe USA. He also has previous Human Resources experience with both Express Scripts and The Walt Disney Company. Mr. Bohner has experience in various HR functions including recruiting, compensation, succession planning, on-boarding, and professional development. He also has led internal investigations involving EEO, harassment, FMLA, and ADA claims. He has collaborated with stakeholders at all levels to align HR and business objectives in key positions for two Fortune 100 companies. Mr. Bohner also has several certifications including certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources.

Hope to see everyone soon. I will be requesting data in the near future for your Agent starting salaries.

Deb Welch

University of Tennessee Extension

Human Resources and Payroll

2621 Morgan Circle