FYI.

From: Tennessee Internships <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 3:30 AM
To: Li, Yingkui <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Summer Internship Application

Dear Professor Li,

The Tennessee Democratic Coordinated Campaign is looking for interns and fellows to get involved with our summer grassroots organizing program. This is an excellent opportunity for students at University of Tennessee Knoxville to learn what goes into running successful campaigns in an applied, hands-on setting, during one of Tennessee’s most competitive races in recent memory. This hands-on experience is applicable not only to government and politics, but also to a variety of other studies and professions. We want to make sure that your students are aware of this opportunity and would appreciate if you could forward the information below to your students so that they can apply. Thank you in advance.

The Tennessee Democratic Coordinated Campaign is looking for summer interns to join our campaign. Applicants should be driven and dedicated individuals who want to learn the inner workings of a top-tier political campaign and the ins-and-outs of a robust grassroots organizing program.

The Tennessee Democratic Coordinated Campaign internship program is designed to be a high-quality, informative, and educational experience – providing a foot in the door for future careers in politics, campaigns and government. Program participants will engage with voters in their communities, learn from and work directly with seasoned campaign staff, and hear from guest speakers from all around the country. Interns will also participate in specialized training programs on campaign data and community engagement.

With flexible hours, this program is available to all students, even if they have other work, scholastic or extracurricular commitments. This internship will teach the practical fundamentals of building a grassroots field program and conducting a cutting-edge direct voter contact program. Participants can also expect to make friends and meet useful professional contacts to aid them throughout their careers.

To apply or to learn about general volunteer opportunities, apply online at https://tinyurl.com/TNDCCstudentprogram or email us at apply@ tndp.org.

We look forward to hearing from you.