You asked…we listened. We are gearing up to announce a new and improved search engine for utk.edu and tennessee.edu websites.  The new web search is faster, allows for more granular site searches, and provides a better overall search experience.  We launched this initiative to address many of the issues you raised in the most recent OIT Customer Satisfaction Survey.

While we are still a few weeks away from the official launch, we’d love for you to test the new site and provide us some feedback.

Test the new and improved search*

Tell us what you think!

Go to help.utk.edu and provide us the answers to these questions.

If you have any questions, please contact the OIT HelpDesk.

Joel E. Reeves

Associate Vice Chancellor and Chief Information Officer

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Office of Information Technology

2309 Kingston Pike, Suite 110

(865) 974-2333 Office