Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Hands-on gardening demonstrations, cooking demos with fresh produce, plant diagnostics, beekeeping, mini-greenhouses, attracting pollinators with native plants, and so much more will be offered at the *FREE* UT Master Gardeners of Davidson County Urban Gardening Festival on Saturday, May 19, from 9 am to 4 pm at the Master Gardener Demonstration Garden at Ellington Agricultural Center, rain or shine. 5201 Marchant Drive, Nashville

Facebook – Are you “Going” https://www.facebook.com/events/186101202143842/

Full event details – http://www.mgofdc.org/ugf

Annual Urban Gardening Festival. Every year, rain or shine, the Master Gardeners of Davidson County host the Urban Gardening Festival, inviting the public to learn more about a wide variety of gardening methods and techniques while also engaging with local artisans, exhibitors, growers, markets, producers, and other organizations from across ...

Flyer attached – help us spread the word! See you May 19!

Jennifer Telford

Master Gardener of Davidson County

619-997-0434

www.linkedin.com/in/jennifertelford