Thank you so much for having Hotshots Photobooth part of your event! What a fun celebration and great group of guest! I enjoyed meeting everyone and it seemed like everyone had fun taking pictures in the photo booth!!

All the photos have been uploaded to the online gallery website.  Any photo may be downloaded for free! Feel free to share the links as you please.

The link to the online viewing album is below:
http://www.hotshotsboothgallery.com/TN-Library-Association-Annual-Conference-4518/

The album has also not been uploaded to the Hotshots Photobooth Facebook page due to privacy reasons.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know : )

Thank you again for having us there!! We would love to work with you guys again!!

Best Wishes,
Kristy Davis,
Assistant to Lori Brown
Hotshots Photobooth, LLC
PO Box 823
Arlington, TN 38002
phone: 901-870-7371
fax: 901-867-4007
www.hotshotsbooth.com

Have a moment? Review us! We would really appreciate your feedback!

Please click the link below to leave us a review on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/hotshotsbooth

Thanks so much for your time and for choosing Hotshots Photobooth!

Kristy Davis

Assistant to Lori Brown

Hotshots Photobooth, LLC

PO Box 823