See below for those not able to join the NLLD group.

[log in to unmask]" alt="/Users/kellylee/Desktop/BrentwoodLibraryLogo-B&W-Square.png">

Susan Earl, Library Director

www.brentwoodtn.gov/library

From: ALA Washington Office [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 2:40 PM
To: Earl, Susan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Advocating from home during National Library Legislative Day

 Warning: External Email - Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

Take Action For Libraries

National Library Legislative Day

Next week, nearly 500 library advocates are heading to Washington, D.C. to meet with their Senators and Representatives. We are asking you to help us boost the signal. We have three asks for National Library Legislative Day (NLLD) this year:

  • House & Senate: Reauthorize the Museum and Library Services Act (S. 2271)
  • House & Senate: Fully Fund LSTA and IAL for FY 2019
  • House & Senate: Visit a library, see broadband access in action

There are plenty of ways to participate in NLLD from home! Check out our toolkit, with suggestions for writing your elected officials an email and inviting them to tour your library.

Everyone who registers will receive a reminder next week, prompting them to take action. You will also receive all the talking points you need, along with a link to the livestream taking place on Monday, May 7. Watch the issue briefing live at 9:00 a.m. Eastern, follow along on social via the hashtag #NLLD18, and then take action yourself!

Help us expand the impact of National Library Legislative Day and register to participate today. Already registered? Spread the word and ask your friends, colleagues, and patrons to join.

Contact Us
ALA Washington Office
1615 New Hampshire Ave NW, 1st Floor
Washington, D.C. 20009-2520
Phone: 202-628-8410 • Toll Free: 1-800-941-8478

Subscribe
Ready to take action?
Subscribe to our Action Center.

ALA logo

Please unsubscribe below if you no longer wish to receive emails from the ALA Washington Office.

Unsubscribe