From: Holderman, Sharon
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 8:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TLA Spring newsletter....what do you want to share?

I promise it’s spring, despite the snowy morning!  In any case, it is time to prepare the spring newsletter.  Please send me any content you have for the TLA newsletter, big or small, with or without photos.  I welcome news, events, award nominee solicitations, brags, promotions and hires, appeals for volunteers, opinion columns, and all things library you have to contribute.  This issue typically includes conference summaries and wrap-ups as well, so send those too!

Thanks so much,

Sharon

Sharon Holderman

Coordinator of Public Services