Hi all -

Been thinking about signing up? There's still a week left to register for the first annual Library Instruction Tennessee (LIT) Conference. Register by April 17!

The steering committee is thrilled to invite you to register<https://libraryinstructiontn.wordpress.com/registration/>. We have some great sessions from your peers and colleagues<https://libraryinstructiontn.wordpress.com/sessions/> lined up and we hope to see many instruction and instruction-adjacent folks there.

This is a free conference, but we've made arrangements for a catered lunch if you'd like to participate. Information about lunch will be sent once you register. We've also provided parking and lodging information. We've also got a very cool poster designed and printed by Nashville rock stars Hatch Show Print<https://hatchshowprint.com/> available for a mere $10. Bring cash to take home a memento of the first ever LIT Conference. Purchases of this poster help us fund future LIT gatherings. Help us keep this thing going!

Can't wait to see you on April 24!

LIT Steering Committee
Aaron Wimer, Columbia State Community College
Ashley Roach-Freiman, Christian Brothers University
Becca Decker, Roane State Community College
Jenny Harris, Austin Peay State University
Laura Sheets, Volunteer State Community College
Sarah Smith, Volunteer State Community College

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Ashley Roach-Freiman
Instruction Librarian
Plough Library