Margaret and I went Ciao Bella which is a nice $$ Italian restaurant tonight. We ate there last time we were here as an accidental discovery which is no way related to my poor map reading skills and taking turns when Waze is merely pointing out road curves. It was slightly easier to find this time.

Jeffie