These beautiful library posters were created by Alex Watson from the University of Mississippi, and he has giving permission for any library to use them.  His direct words were:

"Librarian friends! I made this set of library travel posters, inspired by NASA's "Visions of the Future," to help us celebrate Library Week here at the University of Mississippi.

These are available as 24x36 movie-style posters and 8.5x11 one-sheets, but I can alter them to be just about any size you'd like. Printing is in your court, of course! (Message me if you need another size or a TIFF.)

They are free to use and made up entirely of public domain elements. Download links are in this handy LibGuide:

http://guides.lib.olemiss.edu/posters

I'm working with ALA and the Mississippi Library Association to try and get them more widely distributed, but for now please use them and share them as you see fit! Send me a picture if you do anything fun with them."

His email is at the bottom of the libguide if there are questions.

Best Regards,

Rebecca Tischler
Reference Librarian
Williamson County Public Library
*If you reply to this email, this is a government email account, and the information may be made public per sunshine laws.  So says my boss...