---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amanda M Goodsett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 10:23 AM
Subject: [NMRT-L] Reminder - Free Webinar: NMRT 101 - 5/2 1pm EST
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Curious what the ALA New Members Roundtable is? Thinking you might want to
get involved?

Whether you're a current NMRT member looking to take full advantage of your
membership or a potential NMRT member hoping to learn more, consider
joining us for our first *NMRT 101 webinar*!

REGISTRATION LINK:
http://ala.adobeconnect.com/nmrt101_2018webinar/event/registration.html

The webinar will take place on *May 2nd at 1pm EST*. Please register by May
1st to participate. If you can't make it, the webinar will be recorded and
shared for future viewing. Feel free to direct any questions to Mandi
Goodsett at [log in to unmask] We hope to see you there!

--
Kate Lewallen