From: Global Ranavirus Consortium <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of David Lesbarreres <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: April 9, 2018 8:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Date claimer ISR June 2019

Great news Ariel!
I did not even know you were chosen instead of Great Britain ;-) I will do my best to come but with the World Congress happening the following January, I thought your original suggestion was for December which would allow many of us to kill two birds with one stone. June is also the peak of field season for the northerners but as I said, I'll do my best and you can always count on me for the scientific committee.
Cheers,
David