From: Olfenbuttel, Colleen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 2:19 PM
To: Urbanek, Rachael E. <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; David Scott Jachowski <[log in to unmask]>; Muller, Lisa Irene <[log in to unmask]>; Mike Conner <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: [External] Maine Furbearer Sm. Mammal Bio. position

See below and attachment. Please distribute as you wish.

Colleen Olfenbuttel

Certified Wildlife Biologist®

Black Bear & Furbearer Biologist, Surveys & Research Program

Wildlife Management Division

NC Wildlife Resources Commission

1293 Laurel Bluffs

Pittsboro, NC 27312

office: 919-920-6302   //   mobile: 919-920-6302

ncwildlife.org

Get NC Wildlife Update - news including season dates, bag limits, legislative updates and more -- delivered to your Inbox from the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission.