 EcoForesters is hiring a Forester/Forestry Intern for this Summer, with
potential for further employment, in Asheville NC.

If you know anyone who would be a good candidate or might know good
candidates please forward this email to them.  Ideally we are looking for
someone who could become an NC Registered Forester, but the job is open to
anyone with, or pursuing, a relevant degree or with relevant experience.
If need continues this position could be extended; note, however, that
there is no guarantee of work beyond 30 hr/wk through August.  A hard
working individual with initiative could bring in more work for themselves
too.

Details are attached.

Thanks for all your help,
Andy

*Andrew Tait*, *EcoForestry Director*
NC Registered Forester #1791
Cell: (828)713-1875 | [log in to unmask]

EcoForesters.org  |  Office: (828)484-6842
Office: 167 Haywood Rd, Suite C, Asheville NC 28806
Mail: PO Box 16007 Asheville NC 28816
*Like Us On Facebook! <https://www.facebook.com/ecoforesters/>*
EcoForesters is a 501c3 non-profit professional forestry organization
dedicated to conserving and restoring our Appalachian forests.

To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html